Email Security Software with Advanced Threat Protection for Inbound and Outbound Email
One email can bring down an entire network.
Because businesses rely on email for their day-to-day operations, this leaves them highly vulnerable to cybercriminals. Even the best security training won’t help if they don’t pay attention or if they receive a convincing phishing email.
SolarWinds® Mail Assure defends against spam, viruses, malware, spear phishing, social engineering attacks, impersonation, spoofing, business email compromise, and other email-borne threats. The key to our defense is the collective intelligence gleaned from our base of over 23 million mailboxes. We put that intelligence to work so you can offer sophisticated email protection.
Users can see messages in quarantine and view, release, remove, blacklist, block, or whitelist messages. This feeds into our Intelligent Protection & Filtering Engine and combines with real-time, pattern-based threat-recognition to help protect your users against emerging email-borne threats, with 2B+ spam messages blocked per month. And since Mail Assure is a cloud- and SMTP-based solution, there’s no need for additional on-premises hardware (or ongoing maintenance).
With Mail Assure, you can:
- Defend against known and emerging email-borne threats with our Intelligent Protection & Filtering Engine that is continuously updated, typically in less than a minute.
- Get up and running quickly with simple setup
- Maintain a strong sender reputation with our email filters to help stop outgoing spam
- Keep your brand front and center with customized branding options
- Protection via collective intelligence with our Intelligent Protection & Filtering Engine that incorporates data from our user base to help prevent both known and emerging threats
- Easy setup that lets you simply add domains and change MX records
- A multitenant web interface with views built for both admins and end users
- Advanced log-search functionality and Email Scout reports for greater visibility
- Quarantine management to give users the power to view, release, remove, blacklist, block, or whitelist messages
- Advanced domain and filter settings management for checks, permissions, and spam scoring thresholds
- Mailbox autodetection via SMTP or synchronization via LDAP to simplify getting started
- Whitelist and blacklist management for added control
- Advanced filtering statistics, such as number of spam messages filtered, viruses blocked, or total email volume
- Extension and attachment blocking management (e.g., .zip, .zar, or PDF) to help protect against zero-day malware
- User and permission management for transparency and control
- SSL/TLS traffic encryption to assist in securely transmitting email when possible
- Granular configuration per user/IP domain
- Smart host deployment for outbound email filtering to block spam and viruses from leaving the organization and help protect IP reputation
- Sender policy framework (SPF) support to detect and block email spoofing
- DKIM signatures to help ensure sender authenticity and verify content has not been modified to prevent spoofing
- Domain-based message authentication, reporting, and conformance (DMARC) to help prevent email spoofing when used in conjunction with SPF and/or DKIM
- Automated abuse report generation and processing
Email Threat Prevention
Users have complete transparency into all messages in their spam quarantine. From the quarantine report, they can view, release, remove, block, blacklist, or whitelist any messages.
These actions feed into our Intelligent Protection & Filtering Engine; they combine with real-time, pattern-based threat-recognition to help protect your users against emerging email-borne threats, with 2B+ spam messages blocked per month. Automated abuse report generation and processing—to indicate which users or accounts are sending out spam from networks—helps prevent IP blacklisting and protect your customer’s reputation. Robust encrypted email archiving with an unlimited retention period helps ensure a safe and searchable history of email communication, and it helps prevent the loss of messages or access to important email communication.
Additionally, Mail Assure seamlessly integrates with Microsoft 365 via an add-in to offer your Microsoft 365 customers greater control and transparency over their email flow—while enjoying the benefits of added protection.
With SolarWinds® Mail Assure’s email security solutions, you can provide your customers with powerful, affordable email security and continuity—designed to help keep them safe and their email up and running, while freeing your team from time-consuming spam and malware mitigation.