Email Continuity Service for Business
Email server outages or downtime could lead to business interruptions, costing you and your customers time and potential lost business. Salespeople can’t email customers or prospects. Project teams can’t easily communicate with each other.
Your customers want to avoid situations like this at all costs. In an ideal world, every business would have a system to fall back on when they lose email access—unfortunately, that doesn’t come standard with all email services. If you’re in charge of email for users, you likely won’t enjoy frustrated calls from them during an email outage.
With Mail Assure, you can:
- Maintain productivity, even during an outage
- Reduce the risk of missed or lost emails during outages
- Keep delivering emails during an outage by adding redundancy and continuity to the delivery process
- 14-day email queue support—even if the primary service is offline for two weeks, Mail Assure will continue attempting to deliver email and store emails in the incoming delivery queue
- Web-based access to archived emails and email quarantine—even during an outage
- Ability to send and receive email directly from the Mail Assure dashboard
- Immediate action from Mail Assure during an outage, so users can log in, receive, and send emails from the Mail Assure dashboard without delay
- Web-based networking tools to help you diagnose issues and gain visibility into server downtime and outages
- Accessible via mobile devices, so users can send and receive email, even if they don’t have their computer handy
- Full fallback MX service included to help ensure emails are delivered
Includes 24/7 hosted email continuity via a web-based console to help keep your customers from missing an email. A network of highly available global data centers powers the service to help ensure uninterrupted business productivity. With 14-day queue support, even if the primary email service is offline, Mail Assure will continue attempting to deliver email and store emails in the incoming delivery queue. Users can receive, read, and send email through a cloud-based, client-branded web-interface, and access their archived emails and the email quarantine. Additionally, mobile device accessibility enables users to send and receive email even if they don’t have their computer handy.
The hosted email protection gateway seamlessly integrates with Office 365 via and Office 365 add-in – at no additional cost. It is an affordable way to increase protection and email continuity for Office 365 users and boost the value of your service offering.
Mail Assure was designed to keep users productive no matter what happens.