Fine-Tune Your Patch Management Policies to Prevent Cyberattacks and Optimize System Performance
Keeping businesses safe requires constant vigilance—you need to keep all systems up to date with the latest patches or you can open IT up to serious security risks. When you manage enough workstations and servers, keeping software up to date can quickly become complex without patch management software to take care of it all. SolarWinds® Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) streamlines patch management by giving you granular control over your patch management policies. With our patch management solution, you reduce the risk of cyberattacks and optimize system performance. Whether you want to automate the entire process or you want to manually approve or deny patches, SolarWinds RMM has you covered.
Gain Complete, Centralized Control
- Single console: RMM provides a complete patch management solution within a single, easy-to-use web console, helping ensure you don’t need multiple tools to keep your third-party programs current.
- Convenient approvals: Manually approve patches in batch across sites, networks, servers, and workstations.
- Automation: Auto-approve patches for specific programs based on severity levels.
- Scheduling: Set patching windows so you can update software without disrupting employees during critical productive times.
- Reporting: Get complete transparency over patch statuses with clear reports so you can fix issues with patch installations if they arise.
Support More Software
- Wide software support: Support operating system updates as well as updates for multiple third-party software application families, including Adobe product, Java, and browsers.
- Exchange and Office 365 support: Stay current with all updates for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products—including Exchange and Office 365.
- Heightened security for vulnerable programs: Keep up to date with the latest security patches for commonly exploited products.