Protect Credit Card Data and Help Ensure PCI DSS Compliance
Perhaps one of the biggest nightmares for your clients would be to lose customer credit card information. Beyond the trust lost for the company in the marketplace, a business in this position could face lawsuits or hefty compliance fines. To combat this, the PCI DSS standards were created to protect consumers by having businesses adhere to security standards when handling transactions. N-able™ Risk Intelligence helps businesses tackle PCI DSS compliance by discovering payment information in even the hardest-to-locate areas. On top of that, N-able Risk Intelligence scans work seamlessly for clients that operate across multiple locations and have multiple mobile devices under management.
Scan and Encrypt
- PCI DSS required scans: Perform PCI DSS internal vulnerability and Primary Account Number (PAN) scans using a simple, host-level authentication pattern.
- Multiple supported device types: Scan for payment information across servers, workstations, and mobile devices..
- Encryption for data-in-transit and data-at-rest: Encrypt transferred data via IPsec or SSL VPN tunnels, and secure data-at-rest without the need for a full public key infrastructure deployment..
Scan Across File Types and Technologies
- Extensive file types: Scan text, MS Office, and compressed files as well as databases, email and email archives, and much more.
- Cross-platform compatibility: Search across Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS.
- Multiple technologies supported: Covers Exchange, SharePoint, databases, email, email archives, cloud storage technologies, and much more.