Create Tickets, Simplify Billing, and Effectively Manage Your IT Business
Your IT service desk software should smooth out your workflow—not add more wrinkles. Optimized for IT professionals, SolarWinds® MSP Remote Monitoring & Management’s service desk feature goes beyond standard help desk software features to give you the tools you need to provide incredible customer service with ease. From the ability to raise tickets via email, phone, or Twitter to the ability to accurately track time and export billing invoices, it brings order to the chaotic world of IT service management.
- Ticket management: Update ticket statuses, open and close tickets, and monitor resolution times.
- Create tickets faster: Easily raise new tickets from multiple sources, including email, Twitter, and phone.
- Service Desk Voice: Set up a dedicated local number so you can generate tickets from phone calls and so your customers can check ticket statuses via an automated system.
- Task management: Easily manage your organization’s workflow with seamless task management, including task templates that allow you to save time creating recurring tasks for your employees.
- Mobile apps: Bring your service desk with you into the field with iOS and Android applications optimized for field service management.
Manage Customers Easily
- Contract and SLA management: Keep track of contracts, block hours, and service items from a single place.
- Customer management: Access and manage customer information, ticket and service histories, billing rates, and much more.
- Billing management: Set rates for each customer, invoice them in batch or one-by-one, and export invoices to be easily processed by the accounting software of your choice.
- Customer portal: Provide an easy way for customers to submit tickets, track ticket statuses, and search knowledgebase articles via your own branded customer portal.
Manage Your Business
- Reports: Make smarter business decisions with complete, transparent reports like ticket closure rates, problematic IT assets, financial reports, potential SLA breaches, and much more.
- Agent locations: Track where your technicians are in the field based on their mobile device’s GPS feature, allowing you to schedule the closest technician to visit a customer’s site.
- Time tracking: Easily track time-on-task for a ticket and associate it with the appropriate rate so your invoicing is more accurate.
- Asset and inventory management: Have the system track warranties, service agreements, and domain renewals. Additionally, you can review tickets associated with specific assets so you can swap out or upgrade hardware or software that consistently fails.