Protect Against Known Viruses and Catch New, Hard-To-Detect Malware Threats
SolarWinds® Remote Monitoring & Management managed antivirus helps to keep both known and emerging malware off workstations and servers. Our antivirus feature not only stays up to date with the latest threats using traditional signature-based protection, but also protects against new viruses using sophisticated heuristic checks and behavioral scanning. With new threats created each day, businesses can protect themselves by using these proactive methods to help ensure rock solid malware protection.
Stay Safe from Known and Emerging Malware
- Extensive signature-based scanning: Use traditional signature-based threat detection to block known threats.
- Heuristic checks: Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect new, unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’ core systems.
- Active protection and behavioral scanning: Shut down even the most sophisticated malware via continuous real-time monitoring that detects programs performing actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
Minimize Resource Drains
- Outstanding performance: Keep scans lightweight to reduce system resource drain.
- Pinpoint accuracy: Reduce the number of false positives with highly accurate scans.
- Scheduling: Schedule deep scans for convenient times, so you don’t disrupt employees during important productive hours.
Gain Complete Control
- Default policies: Leverage default policies for servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Powerful customization: Create your own policies around quarantine rules, virus definition downloads, and more.
- Control timing: Pause or cancel scans when needed.
- Easy setup: Deploy managed antivirus in bulk across sites, servers, and workstations.
- Proactive notifications: Receive updates in near real-time, as well as in-depth reports across your endpoints, to help you quickly remedy malware issues.