Get Actionable Insights Based on Analyzing Over 5 Million Endpoints in Real Time
What would happen if the decisions you made for your IT environment were based on the real-time analysis of over 5,000,000 endpoints across 400,000 networks? What if you received advice based on this intelligence and also received updates on emerging issues and threats? LOGICcards does all this and more. Using the power of collective intelligence and machine learning, LOGICcards gives you actionable, data-driven insights to help you prevent issues and improve your IT environment. It’s like having a data science team on staff working around the clock to help you make smarter decisions.
Three Layers of Analytics
- Descriptive analytics: LOGICcards will alert you to key issues in your current setup—from incomplete software installs to systems missing antivirus protection.
- Predictive analytics: LOGICcards will send you information to help you forecast potential problems. For example, you can receive warnings about patch updates that have caused failures for other IT professionals so you can wait to push the patch.
- Prescriptive analytics: LOGICcards will also give you data-driven advice on how to prevent issues well before they occur. For example, we’ll point out features that help you conserve bandwidth.
Actionable Insights across Categories
- Security insights: Be notified about potential security risks like software missing critical security patches or endpoints missing antivirus protection.
- Efficiency insights: Follow suggestions on how to make your team more efficient with notifications about assets that have a lot of issues or users who take up a lot of time.
- How-to insights: Get tips and tricks on how to set up and optimize your usage of specific SolarWinds® Remote Monitoring & Management features.
- Collective intelligence insights: Find out where you stand compared to your peers across the IT industry on dimensions like time-to-patch or device age.
Smart Enough to Adapt to You
- Relevant suggestions: LOGICcards uses machine learning to discover which types of recommendations you prefer so you see only the most relevant suggestions.
- New insights: Our data science team constantly develops new cards so you get the latest suggestions based on collective intelligence.