Discover and Manage Devices as They Come on Your Networks
New devices are constantly being added to networks. Whether it’s a new workstation or tablet provided to an employee or a personal computer or cell phone, these new devices need to be monitored to prevent potential security threats. In fact, many users may not even be aware that their personal devices are on the network. Active discovery helps to ensure that any new device on a network can be found and properly managed before it becomes an issue.
- Device discovery: Monitor all your managed networks and easily search for devices.
- Details: Discover and categorize the devices connected to each managed subnet, and obtain details such as MAC address, IP, operating system, version, and hostname.
- Active Directory monitoring: SolarWinds® Remote Monitoring & Management provides Active Directory monitoring tools, so you can handle issues in any Windows® network before they cause greater problems.
- Connection logs: See when devices come online and when they disconnect from the network.
- Additional security: Prevent exposure to unmanaged devices, such as personal devices, that might compromise your network. This keeps your users more secure and allows you to better enforce your customers' bring-your-own-device policies.