Monitor and manage Microsoft Intune devices from your N-central dashboard
SolarWinds MSP and Microsoft have collaborated to offer partners a single view of devices managed by both SolarWinds® N-central® and Intune from their one N-central dashboard. N-central discovers the Intune devices, then integrates them into the client’s device estate. This enables MSP partners to associate devices with clients, harmonize configuration and alerting policies, and pass alerts to their PSA solution, with the ability to generate combined reports coming soon.
Save time by unifying management of all devices from one console
- Easily probe and detect devices managed by Microsoft Intune, then add Essentials or Professional N-central agents to the devices you select
- Harmonize alert thresholds and notifications across all customer devices whether Intune or N-central-managed.
- Configure Intune device health, device properties, system security, and other policies from within N-central
- Quickly flip to the Intune console from within the N-central dashboard when needed
Extend key N-central capabilities to Microsoft Intune devices, and vice versa
- Use N-central controls, such as the ability to configure backup and security policies, automate patches, and apply rules and filters to device types, customers, or sites
- Pass Intune device information to your PSA
- Protect business data at the app level with Microsoft Intune mobile application management (MAM) or at the device level with mobile device management (MDM)
“Having the ability to use N-central and Intune together from one portal is going to save a lot of time for the technicians.”