SolarWinds RMM and MSP Manager integrate to help provide nearly everything small- and medium-sized MSPs need. It enables you to deliver prompt and proactive service, allocate resources effectively, and efficiently bill customers—with reliable, defensible invoices for faster approval, all from a single solution. Together they provide easy-to-use remote monitoring and management as well as ticketing, reporting, and billing for end-to-end customer service.
Get more done, faster
- Create tickets and add times and notes right from the RMM dashboard.
- Open tickets in RMM/MSP Manager for issues you deem critical, then automatically route them to the right resources via granular workflow settings.
- Remotely connect to impacted devices directly from tickets
Keep critical data safe and accessible
- Rest easy with solutions built on Microsoft Azure, designed for high availability and compliance support
- Enable technicians to view critical passwords while maintaining security via three levels of user permissions.
- Safeguard passwords with AES-256-bit encryption.
- Quickly and safely access the mobile app via fingerprint authentication.
Access documents and knowledge easily
- Access network, device, and ticket information anywhere via tools built on the worldwide Microsoft Azure network.
- Add internal and public notes to tickets—right from the RMM dashboard.
- Create new users, customer sites, or assets in RMM, and they will automatically appear in MSP Manager (and vice versa).
- Keep information available and up-to-date throughout the platform automatically.
Gain key business insights
- Get clarity with interactive, customizable workspaces that provide ticket, asset, service item, knowledge, and customer views.
- Gain full ticket visibility across the platform.
- Export data from MSP Manager and load into your favorite business intelligence tool.
- Predict future customer needs via comprehensive service histories.