Protect Your Business with Threat Intelligence from Over 2 Million Domains
Email is the lifeblood of business communication. Unfortunately, email is also one of the most common vectors used to launch cyber attacks against businesses. SolarWinds® MSP Mail Assure uses a sophisticated threat detection engine that is continuously updated based on input from its 2 million secured domains in over 85 countries. A suspicious email or attachment detected in one corner of the world updates the threat database, providing increased security for Mail Assure customers around the globe.
- Robust threat detection : Mail Assure’s threat engine uses statistical algorithms to process and analyze the results of SMTP behavior and reputation checks, content checks, user input from quarantine management, and many other filtering inputs. This provides updates to the threat engine, helping ensure you have the most up-to-date protection.
- Attachment blocking: Most harmful files are transmitted as attachments. To protect against this, Mail Assure administrators can set rules to block based on file extension.
- Fingerprinting: Mail Assure compares incoming messages against characteristics of known spam messages to identify spam, phishing, and other malicious emails.
- Advanced analysis: The technology assesses the authenticity of a message by analyzing the headers, message encoding and formatting, and other characteristics of emails that users often don't see, checking for clues about who sent the email and how.
- Real-time message source analysis: Mail Assure constantly checks the patterns and volume of email flow from the source mail servers to detect whether someone is actively spamming the organization.
- Abuse Management: Mail Assure includes full support for the Abuse Report Format (ARF – Standard IETF RFC 6650).
- Blacklisting/whitelisting: Add email addresses to your own blacklists or whitelists to block or admit messages from specific senders.
- Quarantining: Add email addresses to your own blacklists or whitelists to block or admit messages from specific senders.
- Secure, cloud-based email: All email is scanned remotely in the cloud, blocking spam and malicious attachments before they ever reach a business’s internal network.