Be Prepared for Anything with Automated System Restores to Hyper-V or VMware
Ensuring business continuity for your users requires you to have a fast and proven disaster recovery process in place. SolarWinds® Backup's virtual disaster recovery automates full system restores to Hyper-V, VMware, or public cloud targets.
Virtualization allows one physical server to perform the role of several servers. This dramatically lowers computing costs and boosts efficiency, allowing virtual machine data, physical servers, and workstations to stay protected. On top of that, SolarWinds Backup not only allows you to backup physical servers and workstations, but it also protects virtual machines such as those from VMware and can make a hot backup of an already running VMware virtual machine. In short, you can perform VMware disaster recovery, Hyper-V disaster recovery, offline .vhd files and .vmdk files as well as Amazon and Azure, all in a single solution.
- Virtual disaster recovery: A physical or virtual server can be recovered to a virtual machine. Recovery to VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, and Amazon virtual machines are supported.
- True Delta backups: SolarWinds Backup's True Delta technology works at the block level, helping to ensure that it only has to deal with file changes rather than having to transmit the full files. This reduces backup windows and conserves system resources.
- Backup Accelerator: Automatically track changes to files in between backups and keep backup windows short.
- Local Speed Vault: SolarWinds Backup automatically chooses whether to restore your files locally or in the cloud depending on which method is faster. Additionally, Local Speed Vault allows you to back up your data to the cloud and your local disk at the same time.
- Complete Exchange database restores: Quickly and easily restore your Exchange database even when it is fully corrupted or infected by malware.
- Full Exchange server recovery: Leverage several options for a full server recovery depending on your specific business need, including via virtual disaster recovery and continuous recovery.
- Continuous Recovery: SolarWinds Backup automatically updates a standby server via a restore after each backup session of the live server completes.