Feature Cloud Disaster Recovery Software
Automated system restores to Hyper-V or VMware
If you want to help ensure business continuity, you must have a fast and proven disaster recovery solution in place. The virtual disaster recovery service available in SolarWinds Backup® automates system restores to Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere, or public cloud targets.
In addition to backing up physical servers and workstations, SolarWinds cloud disaster recovery software also protects virtual machines. It also provides the ability to create a hot backup of an already running VMware virtual machine. You can recover physical or virtual servers and workstations directly to your VMware or Hyper-V environment.
SolarWinds Backup offers:
- Virtual disaster recovery: Backup makes it easy to recover a physical or virtual server to a virtual machine.
- Complete Exchange database restores: SolarWinds disaster recovery software helps you restore Exchange databases even when they’re corrupted or infected by malware.
- Full Exchange server disaster recovery: Backup gives you several options for a full Exchange server recovery depending on your specific business needs, including via virtual disaster recovery and continuous recovery.
- Continuous Backup and Disaster Recovery: SolarWinds Backup automatically updates a standby server via a restore after each backup session completes.
- Minimize Disaster Recovery Costs: Don’t pay for a secondary data center location for DR – SolarWinds Backup lets you recover to a VM at the location of your choice.