No hardware hasslesCloud Backup Storage for Enterprises
There’s a reason businesses have been moving systems to the cloud—hardware can be a pain. Your team has to maintain the hardware, keep it updated with the latest software or firmware, and plan ahead for data storage requirements. When hardware breaks, you waste time searching for a replacement.
The SolarWinds® Backup cloud-first design reduces (or removes) these hardware hassles. The web-based management console is accessible from nearly anywhere. Your backups go directly to our private cloud with data centers worldwide—there’s no need to purchase, provision, or maintain local storage devices. With SolarWinds® Backup, cloud-first doesn’t have to mean cloud-only—you can keep some of your data locally if you need to, using hardware you may already have.
SolarWinds Backup is designed to help you:
- Spend less time managing data storage hardware
- Eliminate the need for proprietary backup appliances
- Reduce both upfront and long-term hardware costs
- No proprietary appliance required, eliminating the need for an upfront capital investment and you can avoid long-term maintenance and repair costs
- Hosted, multitenant management console greatly simplifies the process of managing backups
- Deployment designed for simplicity—simply push a backup agent to the target servers or workstations
- Cloud storage included in the price, with AES 256-bit encryption of your backups both in transit and at rest
- Optional local storage using the hardware of your choice for even faster recovery of your most important data