Cloud Backup Solutions for Small Business
Small businesses need a cloud backup solution that is secure, reliable and simple to use. SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow) creates cloud backup solutions that help IT professionals protect, monitor and recover data more quickly to improve efficiency throughout their organization. Continue reading to learn more about SolarWinds MSP's many features and benefits.
When partnering with an IT service provider, most IT professionals want a system that checks off the following boxes:
- Is fast
- Handles servers and workstations
- Has an elegant user interface
- Promotes a good user experience
- Works like they want it to
There are several backup solutions on the market today boasting similar features and benefits, but few have the remote capabilities and high-level security that SolarWinds MSP provides in addition to backup capabilities. SolarWinds MSP's innovative cloud-based platform provides access to all of your data on a single dashboard, giving you complete control of your networks from anywhere.
SolarWinds MSP Features and Benefits
- Top-notch security. Our advanced Web Protection helps you protect your networks by monitoring bandwidth utilization, limiting access to malicious websites and enforcing corporate browsing policies. We also provide highly effective virus protection that encompasses every aspect of the managed antivirus agent including remediation action and scan schedules. And with 50 percent of your customers expected to experience an external security threat within the next 20 days, you can't afford to skimp on security.
- Patch management. SolarWinds MSP patch management helps you handle software upgrades seamlessly with minimal mistakes and security risks. By automatically patching a vulnerable application, you can ensure every machine's operating system is up-to-date and virus free.
- User Friendly. SolarWinds MSP supports five major browsers, including Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer and Opera. We also offer vendor support for Mozilla, Apple, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Zip tools and more.
- Real-time failed backup alerts. SolarWinds MSP provides real-time email alerts of failed backup operations, enabling you to take immediate action and avoid more serious threats down the road.
Finding a secure cloud backup solution is essential for any small business, regardless of its size. In fact, Forbes states, "When it comes to Internet security, a lot of people aren’t paying attention. They think they’re too small to be the target of a cyber threat. They’re wrong. According to a recent study cited by the U.S. House Small Business Subcommittee on Health and Technology, nearly 20% of all cyber attacks hit small businesses with 250 or fewer employees. Roughly 60% of small businesses close within six months of a cyber attack."
By choosing SolarWinds MSP for your business's cloud backup solution, you are choosing an industry leader that values security. Want to try out SolarWinds MSP for yourself? Sign up for a free trial!