LOGICnow significantly enhances MAX Backup and Disaster Recovery as part of its comprehensive Layered Security suite
Thu, 03/17/2016 - 16:54
Edinburgh, UK – 17th March 2016 – LOGICnow, the global market leader in integrated cloud-based IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announced significant enhancements to its MAX Backup and Disaster Recovery offering as a full-featured, integrated solution within the MAX Remote Management platform, and an integral part of the LOGICnow Layered Security suite.
As part of LOGICnow’s best-in-class, 100% SaaS ITSM platform, MAX Backup and Disaster Recovery ensures that IT Pros are able to recover rapidly and effectively from data loss or attacks as part of a comprehensive layered defense strategy. As security threats escalate across businesses of all sizes – with ransomware in particular causing major disruptions – the enhanced cloud-based offering addresses the growing market need for a holistic approach to business continuity. According to a major antivirus software provider, 68,000 computers are infected with ransomware every month worldwide. MAX Backup and Disaster Recovery enables IT pros to get systems back up and running in minutes, and in the case of a ransomware attack, prevents companies from paying criminal ransoms to regain access to their own locked data.
“The reality is that it’s no longer enough to have a firewall and antivirus software alone to maintain a secure IT environment,” said Damian Trzebunia, Director of Product Marketing at LOGICnow. “Security threats are growing in sophistication, and they’re targeted at every layer of the IT infrastructure, requiring a layered defense strategy that protects both systems and data, with MAX Backup and Disaster Recovery as a key component.”
The Layered Security suite from LOGICnow comprises a full suite of best-in-class offerings:
- MAX Risk Intelligence – Identifies sensitive hard-to-find data and calculates the risk of a data breach in dollars.
- MAX Remote Management – Offers a single dashboard for monitoring, managing and securing IT environments. This includes antivirus software, patch management, web protection, and other services.
- MAX Mail – Delivers secure email management with an easy-to-use, web-based console for email security, continuity and archiving.
- MAX Backup and Disaster Recovery – Enables rapid and complete recovery from any service disruption and provides reactive security in the face of a ransomware attack.
- MAX Service Desk and LOGICcards – Uses collective intelligence to capture and analyze key metrics and data to help optimize security and provide actionable insights.
“Today’s announcement positions LOGICnow to offer the most comprehensive suite of best-in-class security services delivered as part of a unified ITSM platform,” Trzebunia said. “With ransomware attacks on the rise, the ability to rapidly and easily recover systems is an essential component of a layered security architecture.”
LOGICnow delivers the only 100% SaaS, fully cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) platform, backed by collective intelligence and the highest levels of layered security. LOGICnow’s MAX products including Risk Intelligence, Remote Management, Backup & Disaster Recovery, Mail and Service Desk – comprise the market’s most widely-trusted integrated solution. Deployed on over two million endpoints across 240,000 networks, the platform has the industry vision to define and deliver the future of the market. LOGICnow provides the most comprehensive IT security available as well as LOGICcards, the first ever IT notification feature powered by prescriptive analytics and machine learning. LOGICnow’s passion is helping IT professionals secure and manage their systems and data through actionable insights, rewriting the rules of IT. For more information, visit www.logicnow.com .
For more information: