Help Protect Your Customers’ Networks by Identifying Anomalies and Suspicious Activities
When it comes to security, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) have at least two crucial assets to consider—their networks and their data. Both are connected in terms of security compromises. If a network is breached, the attackers will likely have a direct line to valuable data.
As a service provider, your customers expect you to keep these assets secure and help them avoid breaches. A network intrusion detection system can help you proactively monitor your managed networks for malicious traffic and suspicious activity patterns, helping reduce breaches or business continuity threats.
SolarWinds® Threat Monitor is designed to provide sophisticated threat detection capabilities that are kept current with a global threat intelligence feed. It was built to help you easily analyze network traffic and identify advanced threats across on-premises and hosted data centers, as well as public cloud environments like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS). In short, it is designed to help you earn and keep your customers’ trust.
Network Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
SolarWinds Threat Monitor is designed to offer:
- Visibility into network intrusions: Determine the types and frequency of attacks against your managed networks. This helps you optimize security protocols and can be useful for creating risk assessment reports.
- Increased productivity: Automate much of the complex process of intrusion detection by deploying network sensors dedicated to automatically detecting and analyzing threats and suspicious patterns.
- Decreased security blind spots: Strengthen your security by using Threat Monitor’s network intrusion detection system in conjunction with the latest threat intelligence information to help stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Threat Monitor continuously monitors managed networks for threats and alerts you to potential intrusions and suspicious activity.
- Threat detection for almost any environment: Deploy Threat Monitor to protect on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments, including public cloud environments like Microsoft Azure and AWS.