Fast-Connecting Remote Support
Lightning Fast Remote Support Tools
You can often gauge the satisfaction of a user by how quickly their IT issues get resolved. Similarly, technicians’ frustration levels can rise when it takes a while to connect and access their remote support tools. As a result, your remote support tools should focus on speed—helping technicians connect, diagnose, and resolve issues as quickly as possible to help keep customers happy.
SolarWinds® Take Control™ is designed to provide fast-connecting remote support to help you solve problems quickly, so you can focus on increasing the number of users you support—and do so without stressing your team.
Take Control is built to:
- Help you get down to business quickly with fast connection speeds - in seconds.
- Help resolve issues fast, providing the information you need at your fingertips
- Solve problems from almost anywhere with a convenient mobile application
- Help strengthen relationships with your users or customers by offering faster service
- Help support more users by improving your efficiency
Take control is designed to provide:
- Fast connection speeds that connect typically in seconds
- Device details such as a device’s OS, CPU, and network information from one dashboard to help make it easier for technicians to find the information you need
- Cross-platform support across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux platforms to help you support a diverse customer base
- Registry editing that retrieves on the registry elements you choose to help provide a deep and responsive read/write registry editing experience
- Mobile application available as a native iOS or Android app, built to enable techs to access and support customers’ devices from nearly anywhere
- Drag/drop and cut/paste file transfers in bulk to help save time when resolving issues
- Windows commands and event logs available directly from the remote viewer to help technicians perform deep diagnostics without leaving their desks
- Safe mode reboot if needed
- PowerShell and “one-to-many” batch scripting to help save time