Safeguard Sensitive Personal Data from Attack
Personally identifiable information (PII), or any data that can be used to identify an individual, represent a major risk to companies. If breached, this information can lead to lawsuits and can cripple your credibility. SolarWinds® Risk Intelligence roots out PII wherever it lives-before it's in-transit. SolarWinds Risk Intelligence goes beyond PII to offer customizable scans for all sorts of protected health information (PHI) to help organizations comply with HIPAA and other health-related laws.
Discover All Types of PII
- Personal information: Scan systems for email addresses, license plate numbers, bank accounts, social security numbers, ACH data, credit card numbers, and much more.
- Payment data: Locate all types of credit card numbers, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diner's Club Maestro Cards, and more..
- Financial risk profile: Receive a quantified financial risk assessment on each piece of PII.
- Hard-to-find insecure data: Locate sensitive data both in-transit and at-rest.
Secure All PHI
- Protected health information: Locate multiple kinds of PHI, including insurance numbers, patient photos, patient charts, medical records, account numbers, procedure codes, and more.
- Customizable checks: Leverage out-of-the-box scans or customize scans based on your organization's needs.
- HIPAA compliance: Meet the important HIPAA compliance requirements for audit controls, ePHI authentication, and integrity controls.
- Streamlined remediation: Use sensitive data file paths in MSP Risk Intelligence to quickly secure both PII and PHI. And by knowing the amount of potential financial liability, it's easy to prioritize the biggest threats first.