Safeguard Sensitive Personal Data from Attack and Streamline Remediation
Personally identifiable information (PII), or any data that can be used to identify an individual, represent a major risk to companies. If breached, this information can lead to lawsuits and can cripple your credibility. N-able™ Risk Intelligence roots out PII wherever it lives-before it's in-transit.
Discover All Types of PII
- Personal information: Scan systems for email addresses, license plate numbers, bank accounts, social security numbers, ACH data, credit card numbers, and much more.
- Payment data: Locate all types of credit card numbers, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diner's Club Maestro Cards, and more..
- Financial risk profile: Receive a quantified financial risk assessment on each piece of PII.
- Hard-to-find insecure data: Locate sensitive data both in-transit and at-rest.
- Customizable checks: Leverage out-of-the-box scans or customize scans based on your organization's needs.