Simplify Logistics with Simple Scheduling for IT Service Providers
Scheduling your workforce can be a hassle. When you have multiple customers with multiple sites, it can become increasingly tough to keep track of everything and ensure you have the right people assigned to the appropriate tickets. SolarWinds® MSP Manager’s scheduling feature makes assigning (and updating) your workforce a snap. Whether you’re looking to find available engineers or you just want an easy way to communicate a change, we’ve got you covered.
Schedule Your Workforce Easily
- Add appointments in seconds: Adding a new calendar appointment is as easy as clicking a button and adding a few key details. And should you need to change times, you can drag and drop and it will update within MSP Manager and export to linked calendars.
- Add the details in one spot: With any appointment, you can associate a ticket, consultant name, customer name and time, subject, and location, and then add any other important details. You can even add multiple site visits to the same ticket!
- Sync with other calendars: Once you’ve added an appointment, the system automatically generates an iCal appointment, which can export to other calendar systems like Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Set Recurring Tickets and Appointments: Schedule tickets and site visits for repeated tasks that aren’t done on a daily or weekly basis (such as autopayments, checks reminders for future tasks, etc.). Nothing falls through the cracks
- View all appointments: Quickly check your personal appointments or filter to view other engineers’ scheduled appointments in a single, clear interface. This makes it simple for you to prevent your workforce from being overbooked or underbooked.