Microsoft 365 Email Security Solutions for Business
Too often, businesses put themselves at risk by relying on a single line of defense. As more businesses move email to the cloud—with offerings like Microsoft 365 for greater organizational flexibility, cost savings, and ease of collaborating across multiple offices and locations—many assume these tools will handle all their security and data retention needs. But no tool is perfect. Cybercriminals may see these services as high-value targets. Email is too important to leave anything to chance.
With Mail Assure, you can:
- Prevent email attacks aimed at Microsoft 365 users
- Keep your employees productive—even during a Microsoft 365 outage—with built-in 24/7 email continuity
- Maintain email for the long run with robust encrypted email archiving
- Gain greater control over your email flow with a multitenant web interface that includes quarantine management with a simple Microsoft 365 add-in
- Increased protection against email threats, including phishing, malware, viruses, and ransomware
- No hardware installation required, to help keep costs low and reduce maintenance overhead
- Single sign-on for Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory to the Mail Assure dashboard
- Ability to train the system by reporting spam or marking a message as “not spam” from the user’s message window
- 24/7 built-in email continuity via the Mail Assure web interface, even during an outage or downtime for Microsoft 365
Email Continuity for Microsoft 365
SolarWinds® Mail Assure is an affordable way to bolster the native security and reliability of Microsoft 365. If Microsoft 365 email service has an outage or is down for maintenance, Mail Assure lets users continue sending, reading, and receiving email from our web-based dashboard—with built-in, 24/7 email continuity. If an attack lands, Mail Assure’s email security for Microsoft 365 can help stop cybercriminals and protects email against spam, viruses, ransomware, malware, phishing, and other email-borne threats from infiltrating networks—with near 100% filtering accuracy and close to zero false positives. In the event of accidental deletion of email, Mail Assure’s robust encrypted email archiving (with an unlimited retention period) will help users easily retrieve messages and reduce customer data loss. Email archiving for Microsoft 365 not only protects against data loss, it also helps address compliance requirements by industry-related regulatory bodies, like FRCP, SOX, and HIPAA.
Seamless integration via the Mail Assure Microsoft 365 add-in, available at Microsoft AppSource®, is designed to give Microsoft 365 users greater control and transparency over their email flow while enjoying the benefits of Mail Assure’s email security solutions. The Microsoft 365 add-in enables users to mark messages as “spam” or “not spam” right from their message window in Microsoft 365 or Outlook, including the ability to easily sign into their Mail Assure dashboard using single sign-on.
Adding Another Security Layer to Microsoft 365 Mitigates the Risk of Falling Victim to Cyberthreats.