Add Another Security Layer to Office 365
Too often, businesses are at risk from a single point of failure for their email. As more businesses move email to the cloud with offerings like Microsoft Office 365 many assume these tools are automatically secure. But no tool is perfect. Cybercriminals may see these services as high-value targets. Email is too important to leave anything to chance.
SolarWinds® Mail Assure is an affordable way to bolster the native security and reliability of Office 365. If Office 365 email service has an outage or is down for maintenance, Mail Assure lets users continue sending, reading, and receiving email from our web-based dashboard. If there’s an attack, Mail Assure provides an additional, robust layer of security to help stop cybercriminals. And you can get our Office 365 add-in for greater control from Microsoft AppSource at no additional cost.
Get multiple layers of email protection with Mail Assure.
With Mail Assure, you can:
- Prevent email attacks aimed at Office 365 users
- Keep your employees productive—even during an Office 365 outage—with built-in 24/7 email continuity
- Maintain email for the long run with robust encrypted email archiving
- Gain greater control over your email flow with a multitenant web interface that includes quarantine management with a simple Office 365 add-in
- Increased protection against email threats, including phishing, malware, viruses, and ransomware
- No hardware installation required, to help keep costs low and reduce maintenance overhead
- Single sign-on for Office 365 and Azure Active Directory to the Mail Assure dashboard
- Ability to train the system by reporting spam or marking a message as “not spam” from the user’s message window
- 24/7 built-in email continuity via the Mail Assure web interface, even during an outage or downtime for Microsoft Office 365