Experience the Benefits of a Reliable Cloud-Based Email Infrastructure
A secure, cloud-based email gateway service removes many of the costs, concerns, and complexities associated with on-premises email solutions including the setup, management, and monitoring of secure email servers. SolarWinds® Mail Assure is not an alternative to a primary email inbox. Instead, it provides a cloud-based complement to the company’s email service, adding a layer of security and redundancy that businesses can’t afford to forego in today’s world.
- Multiple data centers: Mail Assure’s secure off-site infrastructure uses multiple data centers to protect business email from threats and broad network outages. These data centers are located in four countries, enabling European customers to comply with EU storage and processing regulations.
- Reliable infrastructure: Mail Assure’s network and software architectures were built for both efficiency and reliability—including the use of multiple MX entries, redundant load balancers, and fault-tolerant server clusters.
- Easy setup: Mail Assure removes the hard work required to install, configure, and monitor an on-premises secure email server.
- Secure access: On-premises solutions are only as secure as the building that they’re stored in. Mail Assure uses hardened data centers with tight physical and virtual controls along with numerous electronic safeguards to stop unauthorized people from gaining access to business data.
- Encryption: Mail Assure encrypts all email with the Advanced Encryption Standards (AES) 192-bit encryption standards while at rest and uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols for data in transit.
- Simple and predictable pricing: Mail Assure uses a clear, predictable subscription pricing model that’s much easier to work with than the complicated software licensing costs and unknown long-term hardware costs typical of on-premises solutions.
- Modular functionality: You can easily add new services like archiving capabilities for a transparent fee, without the complex project planning needed in an expensive on-premises environment.