IT Can Be Complex. Backup Doesn’t Have to Be
As IT environments change, businesses often add new backup solutions to adapt. But tacking on products for different devices and types of data can lead to a complicated hodgepodge of solutions. Backup vendors often add new features (such as cloud data storage) to old architectures, which can slow down backup processes.
SolarWinds® Backup is built to simplify data protection, taking into account today’s current backup landscape. From a single web-based console, you can check backup statuses across all device types and multiple locations, adjust backup schedules, and quickly drill down on any problem areas for fast problem resolution. Backup storage in our worldwide private cloud is included. Adding new domains simply requires pushing an agent to a new system.
Even if your environment is complex, your backup doesn’t have to be. You have better things to do.
- Back up multiple devices and data types from one system including servers, workstations, applications, critical business data, and Microsoft Office 365 Exchange and OneDrive
- Single, centralized dashboard to help you see backup status across all locations and device types at a single glance
- No hardware to purchase so you can get set up quickly—simply push an agent to a workstation or server and you’re up and running
- Automatic updates to our Backup product—it’s all taken care of in the cloud on our end
- Cross-platform support for Windows, Linux, MacOS, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Centralized reporting and monitoring using at-a-glance color-coded charts displaying status across devices and locations - without having to scroll or open multiple interfaces
- Multiple cloud storage data centers located in different countries designed to help you meet regional data storage requirements