Simplified BackupSimple Backup Solution for Your Business
As IT environments change, businesses often add new backup solutions to adapt. But tacking on products for different devices and types of data can lead to a complicated hodgepodge of solutions. For managed services providers, it can be even worse. Continuing to add more backup solutions that come with each new customer and maintaining multiple backup products for different types of customers increases your administrative burden. An MSP’s biggest expense is typically its people. Spending hours of skilled personnel time every week checking backups across multiple interfaces can be a waste that impacts your profitability, as well as your technicians’ job satisfaction. No one wants to spend hours on mundane “babysitting” of backups, and the more varying products you maintain, the greater the training burden for new staff. Not to mention the potential for human error if the same task is done five different ways across five different tools.
SolarWinds® Backup is built to simplify data protection, taking into account today’s current backup landscape. From a single, web-based console, you can check backup statuses across device types and multiple locations, adjust backup schedules, and quickly drill down on any problem areas for fast problem resolution. The status of server, workstation, application, database, and even Microsoft 365 backups is viewable at a glance with color-coded charts on a unified dashboard. Troubleshooting is as easy as clicking down from the main dashboard, and self-explanatory error messages speed time to resolution.
The simplicity continues when it’s time to store those backups. Backup storage in our worldwide private cloud is included, with more than 30 data centers worldwide, so you can keep your data in region. Adding new devices or domains simply requires pushing an agent to a new system.
SolarWinds keeps it simple when it comes to recovery. Whether you need bare-metal, full-system recovery, or simple file- or folder-level restore, you can do it all from one backup.
Even if your environment is complex, your backup doesn’t have to be. Try SolarWinds Backup, and spend less time on administrative tedium. You have better things to do.
- Back up multiple devices and data types from one dashboard, including servers, workstations, applications, critical business data, and Microsoft 365 data
- Single, centralized dashboard to help you see backup status across locations and device types with a single glance
- No hardware to purchase so you can get set up quickly—simply push an agent to a workstation or server and you’re up and running
- Automatic updates to our Backup product—it’s all taken care of in the cloud on our end
- Cross-platform support for Windows, Linux, MacOS, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Centralized reporting and monitoring using at-a-glance color-coded charts displaying status across devices and locations - without having to scroll or open multiple interfaces
- Multiple cloud storage data centers located in different countries designed to help you meet regional data storage requirements