Flexible RecoveryCross Platform Backup Software
Consider two scenarios. In the first, a business’ server, containing critical financial data, goes offline due to a cyberattack. In the second, an executive’s laptop breaks due to a hardware failure right before an important board meeting. These situations call for different recovery approaches—although both require rapid restores.
SolarWinds® Backup is built to help you quickly recover data from servers, workstations, applications, and business documents using the optimal method for the recovery situation. Need to restore a physical or virtual server to a virtual machine? You can do that either to VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V. Need a full bare metal recovery? That’s covered at no additional charge. Also, you can choose cloud recovery of granular files or even restore from an optional local copy of your data.
SolarWinds Backup is designed to help you:
- Cover more recovery use cases with one product and no extra fees
- Restore quickly when it matters most
- Earn trust by restoring data fast when it matters
- Back up and restore full images or files and folders from physical or virtual servers, workstations, applications, critical business documents, and Office 365 Exchange and OneDrive
- Granular restores at the byte level boost recovery speeds by transferring only the data that’s changed since the last known good state
- Continuous recovery uses a standby virtual server for your most critical machines or data
- Physical-to-virtual recovery lets you recover to a virtual machine if your local hardware is no longer available
- Virtual-to-virtual recovery to your own secondary location or to a Hyper-V instance within the Azure cloud
- Bare metal recovery of full system images
- Optional LocalSpeedVault™ gives you additional redundancy and allows you to restore fast over the LAN
- Optimized data transfer speeds from the cloud using our proprietary TrueDelta™ deep deduplication, compression, and caching to speed up restores from our private cloud
- Our deduplication is designed specifically for the cloud to send less data over the wire