Feature Backup for Microsoft 365
Data protection for Microsoft 365
As businesses adopt SaaS applications and shift resources to the cloud, Microsoft 365 is quickly becoming standard. Cloud-based software can potentially help save you from the hassles of managing application servers, but it can also lead to a false sense of security if you assume Microsoft 365 will handle all your data retention and recovery needs.
Your customers count on you to help protect them against data loss. By deploying your own backup solution for Microsoft 365, you retain control over the recoverability of your customers’ data in Microsoft 365, and can be ready to help them in their time of need. Whether accidental deletion or data retention requirements are your concern, the SolarWinds backup solution for Microsoft 365 is here to help.
Managing backups for Microsoft 365 for all your customers from the same efficient dashboard you use to protect servers and workstations means you’ll spend less time on backups and more time assisting your customers.
SolarWinds Backup for Microsoft 365 offers:
- Protection against data loss: Users can often unwittingly (or purposely) delete important emails, or OneDrive or SharePoint files. If this happens, SolarWinds® Backup offers the ability to quickly search for and recover what you need.
- Access to email for ex-employees: If employees leave and you don’t want to continue paying a subscription fee simply to store their email and shared documents, SolarWinds Backup for Microsoft 365 offers an additional way to retain and access this data.
- Support for compliance: If you are responsible for an organization that falls under regulations with data-retention requirements, SolarWinds Backup is designed to help you retain and archive critical data.
- Easy management: With SolarWinds Backup for Microsoft 365, you can manage your Microsoft 365 Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint backups from a single web-based dashboard. See and manage backup status across all your customers, and many device and data types.
- Automation: SolarWinds Backup helps you strike the right balance between automation and control. You can manually select which accounts and mailboxes you want to protect, or automatically add newly created Microsoft 365 accounts to the backup schedule.
- Point-in-time restore: Exchange mailboxes are automatically backed up up to six times a day, and OneDrive and SharePoint accounts up to four times a day, giving you multiple daily restore points. Choose the one you want, and recover fast.