Flexible RecoveryCross Platform Backup Software
Flexible Recovery Options with No Hidden Charges or Fees
Consider two scenarios. In the first, a business’ server, containing critical financial data, goes offline due to a cyberattack. In the second, an executive’s laptop breaks due to a hardware failure right before an important board meeting. These situations call for different recovery approaches—although both require rapid restores.
SolarWinds® Backup is built to help you quickly recover data from servers, workstations, applications, databases, Microsoft 365, and business documents using the optimal method for each recovery situation. There is no need to take a second backup; the same one supports file- and folder-level restore or full system recovery.
Flexible recovery options are important, and that’s where SolarWinds Backup shines.
- Need to restore a physical or virtual server to a virtual machine? You can do that either to VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V . In addition to using this capability when hardware fails, customers find it helpful for physical-to-virtual migrations.
- Need a full bare-metal recovery? That’s covered at no additional charge. You can restore back to the original location, to a VM, or to new hardware.
- Need to restore a single file or folder? If you’re using the LocalSpeedVault option, a quick restore from the local copy of your backups is easy to do. Even from the cloud, file- and folder-level restore is optimized for speed.
- Need a standby server, ready for fast failover? Use our continuous restore feature and the hardware of your choice, and be ready to minimize downtime, any time.
- Back up and restore full images or files and folders from physical or virtual servers, workstations, applications, critical business documents, and Microsoft 365
- Granular restores at the byte level boost recovery speeds by transferring only the data that’s changed since the last known good state
- Continuous recovery uses a standby virtual server for your most critical machines or data
- Physical-to-virtual recovery lets you recover to a virtual machine if your local hardware is no longer available
- Virtual-to-virtual recovery to your own secondary location or to a Hyper-V instance within the Azure cloud
- Bare-metal recovery of full systems
- Optional LocalSpeedVault gives you additional redundancy and allows you to restore fast over the LAN
- Optimized data transfer speeds from the cloud using our proprietary TrueDelta deep deduplication, compression, and caching to speed up restores from our private cloud