Feature Bare Metal Backup Software
Restore to Bare Metal in Minutes
Sometimes rebuilding a system is simply out of the question. When that’s the case, you need the ability to perform bare metal restores—and you need to make them happen quickly so you can get systems up and running as fast as possible.
SolarWinds® Backup is designed to make bare metal recovery smooth and painless—requiring little more than a bootable USB drive.
SolarWinds Backup offers:
- Bare-metal-ready protection: The system lets you run regular backups of boot volumes, system states, applications, and system data to help ensure you’re ready for almost any disaster.
- Rapid bare metal recovery: SolarWinds lets you select the fastest recovery source from both local and cloud backups.
- Simple bare metal recovery: Perform bare metal restores of the operating system, applications, and data in a single step using a bootable USB drive.
- Complete physical restores: Even when you have only a partially functioning system, SolarWinds Backup is designed to help with bare metal restores of your systems to a state where the OS, applications, and data all function correctly.
- Windows 10 Bare Metal Backup Compatibility: SolarWinds Backup supports Windows 7 and higher, as well as Server 2008/2012 R2.
- Physical-to-virtual recovery: If your physical servers are unavailable, you can recover the server as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine, either to your own alternate location or to a Hyper-V instance in the Azure cloud.