Remote PC Monitoring
Remote PC monitoring is the proactive, remote tracking of network and computer health. SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow) enables managed service providers (MSPs) to monitor and control everything that matters in their customers’ computing and networking environments, end-to-end, from a single, fully integrated dashboard.
MSPs can stay on top of system operations and detect real and potential customer-impacting issues — from user devices to servers to applications to infrastructure — quickly and precisely before these problems have a chance to impact performance, user experience and customer revenue. It's all in real time, in production and with minimal overhead.
Benefits of Remote Monitoring Software
As part of MSP RMM, our PC monitoring software gives you total visibility into client systems, from entire networks down to mobile devices. It empowers you to keep business operations running at maximum efficiency.
Keep an eye on:
- Remote computers, servers, and workstations
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Mobile devices
- Virtual machines
It doesn't just stop with Windows PCs — MSP RMM is compatible with OS X and Linux, too. Receive alerts and email notifications to stay in the know. And conduct proactive maintenance without disturbing your end users. Schedule maintenance windows in advance before or after regular business hours. Automate tasks and perform bulk actions to save time.
Complete Remote Management
MSP RMM allows MSPs to monitor their customers’ entire application delivery ecosystem. It provides a broad view of a client’s IT landscape, with the unique ability to drill down to obtain granular information about a given device or application tier.
Each feature is designed to provide light work for you and deliver a quick return on your IT spend while providing the tools you need to produce and maintain a top-performing network for your customers.
With MSP RMM, you receive:
- Fast time to value – Easy-to-use platform with little overhead is easy to implement and use.
- Fast uptime – Install and configure the solution in just minutes.
- Active discovery – See when devices come online and disconnect from the network, search for devices, monitor networks closely, categorize devices, and fetch information such as MAC address, version, operating system, IP address and hostname.
- Web protection – Block malicious websites, control bandwidth usage and reduce productivity issues to safeguard against cyber attacks
- Workstation and server monitoring – Gain unique 24/7 visibility into managed networks to ensure that all customer machines are operating at peak performance.
- Proactive monitoring and management – Identify real and potential IT issues early to avoid downtime.
- Fix IT problems remotely – Monitor customer systems and networks from anywhere, access automated reports for use by MSPs and their clients and receive alerts when a system fails or restarts.
- Automate routine admin maintenance tasks – Automate simple routine duties such as restarts and cleaning temporary files, as well as uploading custom scripts for your own tasks.
- Patch management – Keep software up to date, automate software and application upgrades and identify real and potential security risks.
- Managed antivirus – Stay on top of hundreds of thousands of potential cyber threats with virus patterns that are updated around the clock. Schedule scan operations to run automatically on designated days and times and send real-time alerts if threats to the customers’ computing and networking landscapes are found.
- Remote control – Handle a broad range of IT tasks from anywhere using fully encrypted data channels.
- Asset tracking – Complete hardware configurations and software updates and track all IT assets (desktops, laptops, servers, routers, etc.). MSPs can also be alerted when a new machine or device is added.
You can personalize MAX Remote Management — along with the online Dashboard, WallChart, Client Portal, reports, and demos — by branding it as your own.
Optimize MSP Processes
To keep pace with your customers’ evolving IT transformations, SolarWinds MSP's remote PC monitoring software allows MSPs to:
- Improve their clients’ operational efficiencies with minimal MSP effort.
- Achieve greater system productivity with increased throughput and response times.
- Align customers with their organization’s current best practices.
- Ensure scalability for projected growth of customer systems.
- Build a roadmap for upgrades that ensure customer systems stay current.
- Expand their customer base to support continued return on investment and business value from the implemented SolarWinds MSP software.
- Drive continuous innovation and improvement for greater business value from their SolarWinds MSP software investment.
- Attain increased productivity and resource effectiveness, along with the ability to adapt to their customers’ changing business conditions.
These Statistics Don't Lie
The effectiveness of SolarWinds MSP's remote PC monitoring software speak for themselves:
- 260 million remote monitoring checks run every day
- 8 billion spam messages stopped in the past year
- 1 million quarantined threats every month
Monitoring Customer Infrastructure
While PC management and monitoring are one focus of an MSP, observing infrastructure performance can add a holistic, tiered insight into underlying factors that affect an organization’s ability to get the most out of their computing and networking systems.
Our remote PC monitoring software provides MSPs with an all-inclusive view of a customer infrastructure from a single console, along with metrics and alerts to real and potential issues that enable MSPs to conduct visually enhanced troubleshooting in real time. A variety of tools, graphs, reports aid MSPs to visualize and understand the current status and developing trends of a customer’s computing and networking infrastructures over an entire range or selected time periods and devices.
From a proactive perspective, MSPs can configure device metrics, infrastructure metrics and health rules to alert them to real and potential device and infrastructure problems. MSPs can also set metrics as part of a continuing monitoring strategy specific to their customers’ business needs and computing requirements.
Enhancing the Customer Experience
Remote PC monitoring software helps MSPs determine the extent to which poor user experiences may be attributed to problems in browsers, application patches and updates, local devices (computers, servers, workstations, routers, gateways, and so on), or in the network.
Sign Up for a Free Trial
See the power of MSP RMM's remote PC monitoring solution — and all of its other features — by signing up for a free 30-day trial today. It only takes 10 minutes to get started!
About SolarWinds MSP
SolarWinds MSP delivers the only 100% SaaS, fully cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) platform, backed by collective intelligence and the highest levels of layered security. SolarWinds MSP's MAX products including Risk Intelligence, Remote Management, Backup & Disaster Recovery, Mail, and Service Desk – comprise the market’s most widely trusted integrated solution.
Deployed on millions of endpoints across hundreds of thousands of networks, the platform has the industry vision to define and deliver the future of the market. SolarWinds MSP provides the most comprehensive IT security available as well as LOGICcards, the first ever IT notification feature powered by prescriptive analytics and machine learning.
Our passion is helping IT professionals secure and manage their systems and data through actionable insights, rewriting the rules of IT.
For more information, contact us today.