Remote desktop monitoring software helps managed services providers and IT professionals monitor customer networks from anywhere. SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow) develops remote desktop monitoring software that provides MSPs with a comprehensive suite of solutions that exist on a single cloud-based dashboard.
These solutions include: web protection, workstation and server monitoring, patch management, antivirus, asset tracking and remote control.
SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
SolarWinds MSP RMM tools take a proactive approach to IT monitoring to catch potential risks early, enhance the performance of technical support staff and help build lasting customer relationships.
According to Techopedia, "With RMM, technicians can increase productivity by monitoring various workstations and multiple clients simultaneously. They can also quickly resolve issues even before the clients experience these issues in their environment. The RMM solution also helps to automate scheduled maintenance tasks."
Earlier in the article we introduced the six features that make up SolarWinds MSP RMM solutions. Below, we go into more detail on each.
- Web protection — blocks malicious websites, controls bandwidth usage, reduces productivity issues, safeguards against cyber attacks
- Workstation and server monitoring — Provides 24/7 visibility into managed networks, ensures all machines operate at optimum performance, helps identify potential IT issues early and minimizes downtime
- Patch management — Keeps software up to date, automates software and application upgrades, identifies potential security risks
- Antivirus — analyzes hundreds of thousands of potential threats every day, automatically configures scan schedules and sends real-time alerts
- Remote control — enables MSPs to handle a wide range of IT tasks from anywhere, via fully encrypted data channels
- Asset tracking — completes hardware configurations and software updates, tracks all IT assets (desktops, laptops, routers, modems, etc.) and alerts MSPs when a new machine or device is added
Try SolarWinds MSP for Free
Wouldn't it be great to have a web-based console that enables you to easily oversee any network at anytime? SolarWinds MSP hosted management and security platform will help you save time, cut costs and provide your customers with the peace of mind they expect from their MSP.
Ready to try it for yourself? SolarWinds MSP offers a free no obligation 30-day trial to MSPs and IT professionals who would like to try our remote desktop monitoring software. Sign up for your free trial today!
This content was created by SolarWinds MSP. The editorial team at Gigaom has not reviewed, approved, or endorsed this content.