IT Risk Management Training
Risk management is a crucial element to the job of any managed service provider or IT specialist. But risk management is not something that even the best IT professionals are just born with. It’s a skill that must be learned, and SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow) offers a free training program that can help.
Our Backup and Disaster Recovery Academy teaches the skills required to practice efficient IT risk management. Whether you’re just starting out in the industry or you’re a seasoned veteran looking to tune up your skills, this training program will help you identify and eliminate risks before they threaten your customer’s data and IT assets.
About SolarWinds MSP Training
Our academy offers an education in both backup and disaster recovery. Each one hour class culminates in an online exam.
The Master of Backup course will teach you to:
- Backup to all types of servers, including both physical and virtual
- Execute a 3-2-1 backup strategy
- Be proactive with your data and asset monitoring
- Restore to both local and cloud storage
- Adhere to privacy and security compliance protocols
- Retain settings and archives
In the Master of Recovery course, you’ll learn to:
- Recover a database in just minutes
- Restore granularly from Hyper-V and Exchange
- Recover from ransomware
- Perform a fallover to a standby server
- Practice the Plan-Prepare-Test model
- Execute a failback using a bare metal recovery
Graduates of the training academy receive a certificate and even a cool t-shirt courtesy of SolarWinds MSP!
The Importance of IT Risk Management
The importance of risk management cannot be overstated. Consider these grim statistics:
- 9 out of 10 businesses don’t have a formal Internet security policy in place for employees
- 50 percent of all cyber attacks target businesses of fewer than 2,500 employees
- The average cyber attack costs $1.5 million to resolve
- There has been a 176 percent increase in cyber attacks since 2010
If you’re managing company assets, you need IT risk management training. Sign up today and eliminate your risks tomorrow.
To learn more about our backup and disaster recovery solutions, sign up for a free, 30-day trial.
SDM Magazine: http://www.sdmmag.com/articles/91019-cybersecurity-is-risk-management-very-important