Continuous Data Protection Software
SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow) develops continuous data protection software that helps MSPs back up, restore and manage customer data from a single cloud-based dashboard. "Continuous data protection preserves a record of every transaction that takes place in an enterprise", TechTarget explains, promoting faster and more thorough recovery of lost or corrupted data.
SolarWinds MSP: Continuous Data Protection, No Matter What
The mission of SolarWinds MSP is to help MSPs and IT professionals win through technology, providing them with innovative tools that help them gain better control over today's complicated IT landscape. Over the years, we have won several awards, including 2015 Best Business Continuity Provider at the V3 Technology Awards.
At SolarWinds MSP, we understand that effective data protection must be:
- Continuous. Sporadic backups aren't enough to keep enterprise data secure and up-to-date. SolarWinds MSP's continuous data protection software automatically backs up and restores data on a recurring basis while providing you with real-time alerts for failed or malfunctioning backups.
- Intuitive. With so much on your plate, you don't have time to learn a complicated new backup system. SolarWinds MSP's intuitive cloud-based platform is not only simple to use, it's simple to implement and requires minimal internal IT resources.
- Flexible. SolarWinds MSP's continuous data protection software backs up Windows, Exchange, VMware and Hyper-V servers — quickly, securely and reliably.
- Efficient. When your customer needs to recover data, you want to be able to deliver it to them as quickly as possible. SolarWinds MSP's flexible recovery options enable you to recover files, applications and machines faster to minimize operational interruptions.
- Secure. Businesses can't afford for their data to fall into the wrong hands or become compromised. SolarWinds MSP makes security a top priority, protecting all data with AES 128-bit encryption while at rest and in transit.
An article published by Business News Daily states, "31 percent of small businesses lack a plan of action for responding to a security breach, and 22 percent say they don't know where to start in terms of cybersecurity. The likelihood of a cyberattack on any size business continues to increase as technology and hacking techniques advance, and without a response plan in place, your business is more likely to falter and mishandle a breach when — not if — one occurs."
If you do not have a continuous data protection plan in place, you aren't only putting your customers' businesses at risk, you are also putting the reputation of your own company at risk.
Sign up for a SolarWinds MSP free trial today!
Business News Daily: http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/8231-small-business-cybersecurity-guide.html