Cloud-Based Web Filtering
SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow) offers a cloud-based web filtering feature included in our remote management software that is designed to add an extra layer of protection to your customers' existing endpoint and network security service. This easy-to-use feature allows you to monitor, control and enforce client web policies using a single dashboard.
Web Protection from SolarWinds MSP
With SolarWinds MSP 's web protection solution, you can offer clients protection on all levels, from web filtering to managed antivirus to mail protection.
By providing you with comprehensive web security, filtering and bandwidth monitoring you can:
- Keep your clients' networks safe
- Apply time-based browsing rules and web content filtering policies to a variety of website categories
- Help employees stay productive
- Monitor bandwith usage
- Protect your business from legal liability
Our web filtering feature also enables you to set up a central policy and point all devices to that policy for centralized web protection. Policy options include:
- Apply a "web bandwidth" check and receive alerts when bandwidth is exceeded
- Set white lists and black lists
- Apply a schedule that allows employees to access non-work sites during lunch or out of office hours
- Filter Internet activity by day, category and URL
- Apply web filtering to enforce Internet access policies
Remote Management Features
SolarWinds MSP's cloud-based web filtering solution is a part of our remote management solution. Along with web filtering options, our remote management dashboard helps you:
- Streamline your workflow — with features like Active Discovery and alerting and viewing, you can stay on top of your clients' network activity. And features like automated monitoring help you to find network problems as soon as they arise and quickly stop them in their tracks.
- Protect your customers — our remote management solution also includes a managed antivirus solution, managed online backup, mobile device management, app control, and a Windows System Tray for better security.