Cloud Backup Solutions For Mac
SolarWinds MSP (formerly LOGICnow) offers a cloud backup solution that works with all major OS platforms, including MAC OS X. Our backup solution for Mac enables you to back up all of your data, from single files to entire servers, on both the cloud and and local servers. As an IT professional, you know how important effective data backup is, so start protecting your data today with SolarWinds MSP.
Cloud Backup from SolarWinds MSP
SolarWinds MSP's cloud backup solution for Mac gives you the ability to protect your data, recover data faster and streamline your workflow. With SolarWinds MSP you can:
- Accelerate large data backups by automatically tracking changes in between backup jobs
- Complete backups quickly without affecting your Internet connection with our Deep Deduplication, Altered Data Tracking and WAN Optimization technologies
- Ensure data is always backed up with our hybrid cloud backup solution
- Utilize your own servers to back up data and licenses
- Recover whatever you need, whenever you need it with our solution that supports everything from file level backup recovery to recovery of volumes and applications
- Archive your data and easily access it with your data archiving feature
- Keep as many copies of files as you need with our file versioning feature
- Recover data immediately by allowing our software to automatically choose he fastest recovery source
- Protect data with private key encryption (AES 128-bit, AES 256-bit, or 448-bit Blowfish) that secures data in motion and at rest
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your data stored in our either SSAE compliant or ISO certified data centers worldwide
- Manage both your cloud and local backup storage from a single dashboard.
- Integrate with tools you are already using with our professional services automation (PSA)
- Receive email reports when a backup fails
- Update data and eliminate the need for large restorations with our continuous recovery feature
Ultimate Security and Simplicity
Using SolarWinds MSP's backup solution on your Mac is simple. Once you've signed up for your free 30-day trial, you can download the cloud management console for MAC OS X and start protecting your data.