Word of Mouth Marketing Facts
I love the trend of these new info-graphics packed full of facts and figures that lots of different websites are putting out on the 'net.
The latest graphic from the Word of Mouth Marketing Association comes jammed packed with interesting tidbits.
You can view the whole graphic in your browser or download for your viewing pleasure.
Might be a little hard to read on mobile browsers, so I just wanted to throw out some of the more interesting stats here:
- 9 out of 10 conversations about brands occurs offline
- The typical American mentions brand names 60 times a week in both online and offline conversations
- In the United States everyday there are 3.3 billion brand mentions in 2.4 billion brand related conversations
Here's something relevant to anyone with a business, no matter what the size - get people talking about your business and it's probably going to be good:
- 66% of all brand related word of mouth conversations are "mostly positive"
- 8% of brand related word of mouth conversations are "mostly negative"
Word of Mouth Marketing doesn't cost a thing and it can have a huge impact on your business.
Doing something as simple as providing great customer service or showing up to appointments on time and prepared can get your customers talking about your business in the right way.