ORLANDO – Even if you don’t believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, do yourself a favor this morning: Eat up.
You’re going to need the fuel.
It’s Day 2 of the MAX Orlando Customer Conference at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. GFI MAX stuffed the slate, which starts with the networking breakfast from 8 to 9 a.m.
Here are some of the big-ticket items on today’s menu:
- John Warrillow, the founder of cloud-based business assessment tool “The Sellability Score,” leads the keynote session from 9:15 to 10:15 a.m. The session shares the name of Warrillow’s best-selling book, “Built to Sell.”
- GFI MAX Director of Partner Community Dave Sobel and CompTIA Director of Technology Analysis Seth Robinson team up for a managed services version of “Pardon the Interruption” – modeled after ESPN’s daily sports-debate show – from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
- The popular Q&A segment “On your mind” takes place during a 90-minute lunch period from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Four breakout sessions are scheduled for the afternoon and early evening. Sessions starting at 1:45, 3 and 5 p.m. are 60 minutes. Sessions scheduled for 4:15 p.m. are 30 minutes.
- Take an hour to recharge from 6 to 7 p.m. before making your way to the “MAX 2014 Party at Universal Studios City Walk” from 7 to 11 p.m.
The complete conference agenda is available here. Looking for a list of MAX Orlando's scheduled speakers? Here you go.
Like yesterday, check the MAX IQ blog throughout the day for reports from various sessions. You can also follow me on Twitter for news and notes.