What's on the menu? (Day 2 primer)
ORLANDO – Even if you don’t believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, do yourself a favor this morning: Eat up.
You’re going to need the fuel.
It’s Day 2 of the MAX Orlando Customer Conference at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. GFI MAX stuffed the slate, which starts with the networking breakfast from 8 to 9 a.m.
Here are some of the big-ticket items on today’s menu:
- John Warrillow, the founder of cloud-based business assessment tool “The Sellability Score,” leads the keynote session from 9:15 to 10:15 a.m. The session shares the name of Warrillow’s best-selling book, “Built to Sell.”
- GFI MAX Director of Partner Community Dave Sobel and CompTIA Director of Technology Analysis Seth Robinson team up for a managed services version of “Pardon the Interruption” – modeled after ESPN’s daily sports-debate show – from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
- The popular Q&A segment “On your mind” takes place during a 90-minute lunch period from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Four breakout sessions are scheduled for the afternoon and early evening. Sessions starting at 1:45, 3 and 5 p.m. are 60 minutes. Sessions scheduled for 4:15 p.m. are 30 minutes.
- Take an hour to recharge from 6 to 7 p.m. before making your way to the “MAX 2014 Party at Universal Studios City Walk” from 7 to 11 p.m.