For those of you that don’t already know, MSP Manager™ helps you manage your customers, your knowledge items, your tickets, and ultimately, your business — all from one platform. Powerful stuff!
Now imagine being able to do all this from your smartphone. That’s exactly what you can do with the new-look MSP Manager mobile app. We’ve redesigned the app from the ground up with the field technician firmly in mind.
The MSP Manager mobile app is all about speed and convenience with features like:
- Quick Ticket—Open a ticket with four quick pieces of information, all chosen from drop-downs.
- Time Trackers—With just a few clicks, you can start and pause Time Trackers to automatically report time spent with a customer. And timers can be “stacked” if a tech is working multiple issues.
- My Dashboard—Technicians can instantly see their tickets and schedule.
- Quick Login—Technicians don’t have to enter a password every time they use the app. Four-digit or fingerprint sign-in, for phones that support it, make it quick to fire up the app.
- Push Notifications—Get instant notifications of new tickets or status changes on the phone, or on an Apple Watch®.
- Photo Attachment—Documenting error messages, configurations, or wiring details can all be quickly and easily. Photos can be attached to tickets and notes saving typing.
- Easy Expense Reporting—Again, with just a few clicks you can report items purchased for customers, such as cables, equipment, dongles, or software.
- Optimum Route Mapping—Planning the most efficient driving route for a day of on-site visits with mapping of all locations.
In this Facebook® Live video Bryan Zimmerman, Senior Product Manager at SolarWinds MSP walks you through the power of the new app.
Find our more about MSP Manager by clicking here