The need for speed (Day 3 primer)
ORLANDO – If you considered yesterday’s portion of the MAX customer conference a marathon, then perhaps today’s final group session at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld is akin to a sprint.
Sixty minutes will be split among five speakers participating in the “Lightning talks.” The need for speed begins at 9:30 a.m. The panelists and their topics include:
- John Harrover – “Keeping clients in the age of the cloud”
- Jason Etheridge – “Technology humility”
- Tony Hayden – “The Chick-fil-A MSP”
- Manuel W. Lloyd – “Using a single pane of glass such as GFI MAX”
- Cristiano Fermo – “How I used the right tools to organize and improve my MSP practice”
Prior to the talks, a networking breakfast (8 to 9 a.m.) and Day 3 introduction from GFI Director of Partner Community Dave Sobel (9 to 9:30 a.m.) are scheduled.
MAX Orlando’s final breakout session takes place from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m.
GFI MAX General Manager Dr. Alistair Forbes and Sobel bring the conference to a close with the “MAX closing keynote” from noon to 1 p.m.