ORLANDO – Greetings from Central Florida and the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, site of the United States leg of this year’s GFI MAX conference series.
MAX Orlando starts today at 1 p.m. GFI MAX Director of Partner Community Dave Sobel will deliver a brief “welcome and greeting” to attendees, followed by the GFI MAX keynote from General Manager Dr. Alistair Forbes (1:15 to 2:15 p.m.).
In the meantime, here are a few additional conference notes to ensure you make the most of Day 1. Consider this post your “pre-game primer” leading up to “kick-off”:
- Registration for MAX Orlando is between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Sales coach Paul Kenny of Ocean Learning leads the keynote session, “Creating positive user experiences through technology,” from 2:45 to 3:45 p.m.
- There will be two, hour-long “breakout sessions,” at 4 and 5:05 p.m. Each breakout session features four tracks from which conference-goers can choose to attend.
- After the second breakout session, there’s a reception at the hotel bar from 6:05 to 7 p.m., followed by the “welcome reception, vendor showcase and award ceremony” until 9 p.m.
- Conference attendees can download the MAX 2014 app. Search for "GFI MAX Customer Conference."
“We’ve really invested an awful lot of time and energy and resources into expanding this year’s conference series to make it the best ones ever,” Sobel said in this short video.
If you’re looking for the complete, three-day conference agenda, you can access it here. You can also brush up on the backgrounds of MAX Orlando’s many scheduled speakers.
Check the MAX IQ blog throughout the day for reports from various sessions. You can also follow me on Twitter for news and notes.