6 things to look out for in a professional managed email security and continuity solution
- Price and filtering accuracy; a powerful email security solution with near 100% filtering accuracy rate offered at an affordable price is critical
- Advanced threat and anti-phishing protection for both inbound and outbound email
- 24/7 email continuity with the ability to continue receiving email when your regular service goes down
- The ability to recover deleted emails, even when deleted in Office 365
- Quarantine and spam reports for visibility and control over mail flows
- Encrypted, long-term email archiving to store email beyond your primary email service retention period
How powerful email security can help MSPs win
- Revenue opportunities: With customers expecting MSPs to provide protection against cyberattacks, and with email serving as one of the most common vectors for a security breach, you simply must add an advanced email security solution to your portfolio. This way, you meet customer security expectations, but you also increase your revenue by adding it to every customer. Moreover, as many businesses move to cloud collaboration tools, like Office 365, you can continue to add value by increasing protection and continuity for Office 365 users. Stand out from the crowd by bundling a professional email security solution that seamlessly integrates with your Office 365 packages.
- Cost reduction and efficiency gains: Spend less time and resources managing email security and dealing with customer issues related to malware with a professional email security solution touting near 100% filtering accuracy.
- Risk mitigation: When offering fully managed service plans, the MSP assumes the risk of their customer’s network. Professional email security is a necessary element to protect networks from a costly breach.
- Increased maturity: Security has become a big focus for more mature MSPs, and using dedicated security solutions is a critical component to preventing security breaches for your customers.
- Boosted IT system performance: Reduce local infrastructure storage costs with compressed email storage
SolarWinds® Mail Assure
SolarWinds Mail Assure is a cloud-based email security solution offering advanced threat protection to safeguard customers’ inbound and outbound email. Protection against threats, support for business continuity, and email archiving enhance users’ email experience, so they can focus on their core business activities. The solution is compatible with a wide range of email services, including Office 365, Exchange, and G Suite, and adds an additional layer of security. An affordable pricing model allows you to increase your margins and in turn grow your business.
To experience how SolarWinds Mail Assure can help protect against email-borne threats, start a trial today.
Mia Thompson is product marketing manager, Mail Assure, at SolarWinds MSP.