Suppose this delightful change gave you back an average of four hours per week—as it has for many SolarWinds® Backup customers? What would you do with four extra hours every week?
Here are some ideas for using your extra time:
- Test your backups to be sure they’re recoverable. Disaster Recovery (DR) testing is one of those things everyone intends to do, but rarely has time for.
- Research and implement new services for your customers. If you expand your service portfolio you can improve your bottom line and enhance your customer satisfaction. What new technology have you wanted to try but never found the time?
- Do health checks with your customers. Regular check-ins reinforce the value you’re providing and may uncover additional services that could benefit your clients (and increase your profits).
- Eat lunch. How many times in the past year did you work through lunch, or grab a sandwich at your keyboard? How great would it be to step away, clear your head, and enjoy a relaxed lunch?
- Go home on time. Wouldn’t it be great to have more time with family, or to pursue your outside-of-work interests? Cutting down on administrative time can allow you to go home on time more regularly.
If this post has you thinking, you probably have your own ideas of how you’d like to spend that time. You can make your dream a reality. Use the quieter holiday weeks to look into SolarWinds Backup, and get ready to choose how to spend the extra time you can have in the new year.
Carrie Reber is senior product marketing manager for SolarWinds MSP.