SolarWinds N-able N-central 10.1 Features Robust IT Service Management Integration and Advancements for MSPs
Tue, 01/26/2016 - 14:00
Enhanced Platform Brings All-in-One RMM-Service Management Capabilities to the Forefront to Empower MSPs to Elevate Success in 2016
Ottawa, Canada - January 26, 2016 - SolarWinds N-able, a global leader in remote monitoring and management (RMM) and service automation software, today announced the latest release of its RMM automation platform for managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide.
Available now, SolarWinds® N-able N-central®10.1 features seamless integration with SolarWinds N-able MSP Manager, the company’s born-in-the-cloud IT service management platform. The integration makes it easy for SolarWinds N-able’s MSP partners to take advantage of MSP Manager and assists its MSP partners in running an efficient, effective and profitable business, using centralized customer knowledge management, simplified ticketing, easy time-tracking and fast and efficient billing.
“With the introduction of N-central 10.1 and integration of MSP Manager, we’re answering the call of our partners for an all-in-one solution. SolarWinds N-able designed a solution that will help our partners save technician time, drive profits and improve the customer experience,” said JP Jauvin, general manager, SolarWinds N-able. “Through this deep integration, we are delivering the features and functions that our partners have come to expect in a world-class service delivery platform.”
Celebrated for its ease of use and sophistication, MSP Manager allows users to perform a full range of management tasks directly within N-central. This includes automatic ticket creation and closure, manual ticket creation and updating, incrementing service item counts, service item updates in an asset, time entry updates, exporting customer device properties, and customer and device class mapping.
Beyond the integration with MSP Manager, N-central 10.1 offers a number of high-value enhancements including new features impacting ease of use and support. New additions include:
- Customer sites: MSPs can organize customer devices into groups that reflect how they are managed, including physical locations or device type.
- Patch on-demand: MSPs can now initiate a patch cycle on one or more devices on-demand, outside of a regular schedule. This allows the flexibility to patch customers without a set install schedule, or to update outlying systems that are only available during random intervals.
- Patch events: Detection, download, install and reboot can now be scheduled in maintenance windows for added flexibility and increased control, and an option has been introduced to the Patch Profile that will instruct devices that missed their scheduled patch window to begin a full patch installation cycle on their next system startup.
- Patch wizard: A new wizard eases the process of setting up a new patch cycle. The wizard allows technicians to select an existing profile or create a new one, configure the four patch windows, and generate a final rule with ease.
- Re-drag and drop: The N-central 10.1 Automation Manager feature now includes re-drag and drop capabilities, allowing MSPs to drop an object into a policy, and re-drag and drop it into a new spot as needed. Automation Manager now also offers watermarking, inline help, training videos and an updated user interface.
- Robust Direct Support: For the N-central Direct Support feature, SolarWinds N-able has renamed the Automation Policies tab to Scripting, and provided the added capability to run all scripting tasks so that technicians can use the full arsenal of scripts and executables to resolve customer problems.
“N-central 10.1 is designed to empower SolarWinds N-able partners to resolve problems better and faster, so that they can increase customer trust, operate as world-class service providers and grow their businesses more profitably,” said Jauvin.
Last year, in addition to launching MSP Manager, the managed services innovator introduced SolarWinds N-able MSP Anywhere™, a new remote control and support platform offering access to Windows® PCs and Mac®, as well as iOS® and Android®-based mobile products, from virtually any device. MSPs and IT resellers interested in more information or in becoming a SolarWinds N-able partner, please visit our MSP Partner Program web page or contact 1-877-655-4689 ext. 331 or +00 800 6225 3000 ext. 331.
Follow SolarWinds N-able on Twitter® and Facebook® at www.twitter.com/NableMSP and http://www.facebook.com/NableTechnologies.
Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
Toll Free: 1-877-655-4689 x304 (US/Canada); 00-800-6225-3000 (outside US/Canada)
WhiteFox Marketing (for SolarWinds N-able)
About SolarWinds N-able
SolarWinds N-able is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). SolarWinds N-able was acquired by SolarWinds®, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, in May 2013. SolarWinds N-able’s award-winning N-central® is the industry’s #1 RMM and MSP Service Automation Platform. SolarWinds N-able has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. N-central is backed by the most comprehensive business enablement support services available today and the industry’s only freemium licensing model. Thousands of MSPs use SolarWinds N-able solutions to deliver scalable, flexible, profitable managed services to over 88,000 SMBs worldwide. With offices in North America, the U.K., the Netherlands and Australia, SolarWinds N-able is 100% channel-friendly and maintains strategic alliances with a number of leading global IT companies, including Microsoft, Intel, and Cisco among others.