SolarWinds N-able Launches Milestone N-central 10 Release; Unveils New Corporate Branding as Part of SolarWinds Family
Wed, 05/13/2015 - 14:00
New Features and Enhanced Functionality Raise the Bar for Proactive and Reactive Service Delivery
Ottawa, Canada - May 13, 2015 - SolarWinds N-able, a global leader in remote monitoring and management (RMM) and service automation software, today announced the launch of N-central®10 platform. The comprehensive RMM platform helps transform the way managed service providers (MSPs) support their small to midsize business (SMB) customers while driving the highest levels of MSP growth and profitability. Many of the new features and enhanced functionality found within N-central 10 are the result of feedback from the industry pioneer's MSP Elite and Super Elite partner communities.
In lockstep with this launch, the company announced it is now operating under a new brand name, SolarWinds N-able. The move allows the RMM leader, previously known as N-able by SolarWinds, to take better advantage of the recognition, market longevity and success associated with the SolarWinds® brand. In 2013, SolarWinds announced the acquisition of N-able Technologies® giving the company the capability to enhance its RMM offerings with SolarWinds technology and deliver a greater range of services to its MSP partners worldwide. The new brand name also reflects of the increasing synergy between the two companies.
"It's a milestone year as we celebrate the launch of our most significant RMM platform to date and the ongoing success of our acquisition by SolarWinds," says JP Jauvin, general manager, SolarWinds N-able. "N-central 10 is the first major platform release as a SolarWinds offering and our partners are clearly seeing the benefits. We are excited to bring N-central 10 to market and will continue develop and enhance the platform to help ensure they lead the market and are able to differentiate themselves. N-central 10 is the biggest release in our company’s history, and we hope that it will fast become one of the most influential and services-critical technology platforms fueling MSPs' success worldwide."
New Features and Functionality
Available globally, N-central 10 provides MSPs with advanced monitoring, management and remediation for both network operations center (NOC) and help desk services that span the MSP services lifecycle. Here is a list of the many new features and functions included in this next-generation platform:
- New support tools offering a unique ensemble of capabilities for MSPs to troubleshoot, diagnose and remediate help desk issues.
- Support for drag-and-drop automation as well as support for real-time direct support tools as a-la-carte licenses, allowing MSPs to improve support and help desk functions to end-users.
- An entirely new user interface that delivers a more streamlined and simplified user experience.
- A new “device overview” page provides detailed information for each client device in a single dashboard to manage tickets and quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues without interrupting end-users.
- Industry-leading integrations with the top professional services automation (PSA) offerings, including Autotask® and ConnectWise®. These integrations offer improved workflows and interoperability to help MSPs resolve client issues faster, update and close tickets and manage billing directly from within the RMM platform.
- Further enhancements and support for the NOC and the help desk, offering automated device discovery, AV/patch deployment, backup, remediation/self-healing and advanced reporting.
"From the new help desk features to the tighter PSA integrations and improved workflows, N-central 10 is already proving to be a game changer for our business," says Peter Clarke, Managing Director of LanDynamix, who has test-driven the new product. "We continue to look to SolarWinds N-able for innovation, business enablement and market guidance, and this new release brings it all together with a powerful solution that checks all the boxes and goes above and beyond for forward-thinking MSPs."
MSPs and IT resellers interested in more information or in becoming a SolarWinds N-able partner, please visit our MSP Partner Program web page or contact 1-877-655-4689 ext. 331 or +00 800 6225 3000 ext. 331.
About SolarWinds N-able
SolarWinds N-able is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). SolarWinds N-able was acquired by SolarWinds®, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, in May 2013. SolarWinds N-able’s award-winning N-central® is the industry’s #1 RMM and MSP Service Automation Platform. SolarWinds N-able has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. N-central is backed by the most comprehensive business enablement support services available today and the industry’s only freemium licensing model. Thousands of MSPs use SolarWinds N-able solutions to deliver scalable, flexible, profitable managed services to over 88,000 SMBs worldwide. With offices in North America, the U.K., the Netherlands and Australia, SolarWinds N-able is 100% channel-friendly and maintains strategic alliances with a number of leading global IT companies, including Microsoft, Intel, and Cisco among others.